Withdrawal from the College

A student may withdraw from the College at any time during the semester. See Tuition and Financial Aid for refund information. If the withdrawal occurs after the drop/add period, a grade of W will be recorded for each course.

Withdrawal forms can be found in the registrar's office or online.

Reinstatement after Withdrawal

Students in good academic standing at the time of withdrawal and with no holds on future registration are eligible for reinstatement to the College. Reinstatement requests must be sent to the Registrar, indicating: the year and semester of return; if the student will return as a full or part-time student and as a resident or commuter. If accepted, the returning student will enter under the catalog in place at the time of readmission for their major. Forms are available in the Office of the Registrar and online.